Thursday, October 14, 2010

Elder Smith



September 20: I can tell you that it would be super easy to be a bad elder here. All the time we're at the houses of members of the bishopric and they tell me to go take a nap or watch TV. And it’s not easy to say no because I'm almost always super tired, but I do. There’s worse stuff than that in the mission that’s just an example. I don't know if I told you but I think 5 or 6 elders have been sent home early from my mission because of breaking serious rules. But my companion is good and I do my best too. We've tripled the productivity of our area since we got here. It’s awesome to see the progression. And I had my first baptism yesterday a little 10 year old kid that we've been teaching. He's the coolest. And a couple we've been teaching is finally getting married and baptized next week. It’s exciting times.

No comments:

Post a Comment